Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. Ignition

In this materialistic world, time never stops. And so, the days of my notice period at FIS started passing one after the other.
I dont know why, but I was not feeling like getting separated from the place. As I said earlier that I am emotionally attached to the place, that attachment did not change at all.

On the last day, when I was getting my "No Dues" form signed, I suddenly felt that I am not with FIS any more. But again... it was not a feeling of separation.
After the day got over, before leaving I stood in front of the office building and tried to feel that I am departing, tried to feel that my stay here is over. But even then I could not get that feeling. And I left for my home.

I would like to mention that I got so many wonderful replies to my "Last Day Email" that I was filled with emotions and did not have words to reply them back.
And to my surprise, I got a farewell party from my team. We went to Kasauli and enjoyed the whole day there. I was filled with gratitude.

And then it was time to come back to my home town for a fresh start :-)

No comments: